1. Place your Jack-o’-lantern on the big table in the hall on the 24th or 25th October.
2. Stick on the side of your Jack-o’-lantern a little piece of paper with your name and the academic year.
3. The Jack-o’-lantern must keep FRESH until the end of the contest.
4. The 3 most voted Jack-o’-lanterns will be awarded a PRIZE and CANDY. ALL PARTICIPANTS will receive some candy for their participation.
5. When you go home at 2:30pm, PICK UP your Jack-o’-lantern, PLEASE.
We are looking forward to seeing your imaginative creations!!!